April 3, 2023
EP115 How to Approach Cloud in a Cloudy Way, not As Somebody Else’s Computer?
View more episodes
- You had a very fun blog where you reminded the world that many organizations still approach cloud as a rented data center, do you still see it now? Do you think this will persist for 3, 5, 10 years?
- Other than microservices, what’re the most important differences between public cloud and a rented data center for a CISO to keep in mind?
- Analysts say that “cloud is secure, but clients just aren’t using it securely”, what is your reaction to this?
- Actually, how do you define “use cloud securely”?
- Have you met any CISOs who are active cloud fans who prefer cloud for security reasons?
- You also work for an NDR vendor, do you think NDR in the cloud has a future?