April 17, 2023
EP117 Can a Small Team Adopt an Engineering-Centric Approach to Cybersecurity?
View more episodes
- What does an engineering-centric approach to cybersecurity mean?
- What to tell people who want to "consume" rather than "engineer" security?
- Is “engineering-centric” approach the same as evidence-based or provable?
- In practical terms, what does it mean to adopt an "engineering-centric approach" to cybersecurity for an organization?
- How will it differ from what we have today? What will it enable?
- Can you practice this with a very small team? How about a very small team of “non engineers”?
- You seem to say that tomorrow's cybersecurity will look a lot like software engineering. Where do we draw the line between these two?