July 10, 2023
EP129 How CISO Cloud Dreams and Realities Collide
- Rick Doten, VP, Information Security at Centene Corporation, CISO Carolina Complete Health
View more episodes
- What are the realistic cloud risks today for an organization using public cloud?
- Is the vendor lock-in on that list? What other risks everybody thinks are real, but they are not?
- What do you tell people who in 2023 still think “they can host Exchange better themselves” and have silly cloud fears?
- What do you tell people who insist on “copy/pasting” all their security technology stack from data centers to the cloud?
- Cloud providers have greater opportunity not only to see issues, but to learn how to react well. Do you think this argument holds water?
- What are the most challenging security issues for multi-cloud and hybrid cloud security?
- How does security chasm (between security haves and have-notes) affect cloud security?
- Your best cloud security advice for an organization with a security team of 0 FTEs and no CISO?