November 8, 2023
EP147 Special: 2024 Security Forecast Report
View more episodes
- Can you really forecast threats? Won’t the threat actors ultimately do whatever they want?
- How can clients use the forecast? Or as Tim would say it, what gets better once you read it?
- What is the threat forecast for cloud environments? “Cyber attacks targeting hybrid and multi-cloud environments will mature and become more impactful“ - what does it mean?
- Of course AI makes an appearance as well: “LLMs and other gen AI tools will likely be developed and offered as a service to assist attackers with target compromises.” Do we really expect attacker-run LLM SaaS? What model will they use? Will it be good?
- There are a number of significant elections scheduled for 2024, are there implications for cloud security?
- Based on the threat information, tell me about something that is going well, what will get better in 2024?