November 13, 2023
EP148 Decoding SaaS Security: Demystifying Breaches, Vulnerabilities, and Vendor Responsibilities
View more episodes
- When people talk about “cloud security” they often forget SaaS, what should be the structured approach to using SaaS securely or securing SaaS?
- What are the incidents telling us about the realistic threats to SaaS tools?
- Is the Microsoft 365 breach a SaaS breach, a cloud breach or something else?
- Do we really need CVEs for SaaS vulnerabilities?
- What are the least understood aspects of securing SaaS?
- What do you tell the organizations who assume that “SaaS vendor takes care of all SaaS security”?
- Isn’t CASB the answer to all SaaS security issues? We also have SSPM now too? Do we really need more tools?