September 13, 2021
EP31 Cloud Certifications, and Cloud Security with TheCertsGuy
- Iman Ghanizada, Solutions Manager for Security Operations & Analytics @ Google Cloud
View more episodes
- What is your book “Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect All-in-One Exam Guide” about?
- What was your journey into writing this book, how long did it take?
- The book seems to be targeted towards Cloud Architects, but you come from a predominantly security background, how has that influenced your writing of this book?
- What does this have to do with The Certs Guy (14 certs!?) and what's his mission?
- What’s the intersectional thinking on certificates and making our industry more accessible and inclusive? Do certs help or hurt this?
- So what’s your advice on certs for various career stages?
- What are some of the biggest architectural challenges you’ve seen in the field of Cloud Security?