November 22, 2021
EP44 Evolving a SIEM for the Future While Learning from the Past
- Mike Orosz, a Chief Information and Product Security Officer @ Vertiv
View more episodes
- What are your views on modern SIEM? What should it do and what should it be?
- Should it even be called SIEM?
- Is SaaS/cloud-native SIEM the only way to go?
- Can anybody build a SIEM in the cloud by installing the regular SIEM on IaaS?
- What are the top challenges for organizations deploying and operationalizing SIEM today?
- What are some hidden or commonly forgotten costs for a SIEM deployment?
- Is open source the answer to SIEM?
- SIEM today should deliver on detection, hunting and investigation use cases, so what does it mean in terms of practical data retention?