May 2, 2022
EP63 State of Autonomic Security Operations: Are There Sharks in Your SOC with Robert Herjavec
View more episodes
- It’s been a few months since we launched Autonomic Security Operations (ASO) and it seems like the whitepaper has been going viral in the industry. Tell us what ASO is about?
- How was the ASO story received by your customers? Any particular reactions?
- Will the ASO narrative inspire the next generation of practitioners? Where do you envision the market headed?
- ASO is about transforming the SOC, and that often involves culture change. How do you change the culture and deeper approaches common in security operations?
- What else can we do to evolve SOC faster than the threats and assets grow?