May 31, 2022
EP67 Cyber Defense Matrix and Does Cloud Security Have to DIE to Win?
- Sounil Yu, CISO and Head of Research at JupiterOne
View more episodes
- How does your Cyber Defense Matrix apply to cloud security? Are things easier or harder?
- Cloud (at least the cloudy-cloud, also called cloud native) definitely supports “Distributed / Immutable / Ephemeral” (DIE) - your new creation, how does that change security and CDM?
- Cyber resilience generates a lot of confusion, how do you define and describe it?
- Is the cloud more or less cyber resilient based on your definition?
- Is invisible security a good thing? Can we ever have it? When should security be visible?
- Intuitively, security and safety are not the same. So, what is the difference between cyber safety and cyber security? What is cyber safety, really?