June 6, 2022
EP68 How We Attack AI? Learn More at Our RSA Panel!
View more episodes
- What is your threat model for a large-scale AI system? How do you approach this problem? How do you rank the attacks?
- How do you judge if an attack is something to mitigate? How do you separate realistic from theoretical?
- Are there AI threats that were theoretical in 2020, but may become a daily occurrence in 2025?
- What are the threat-derived lessons for securing AI?
- Do we practice the same or different approaches for secure AI and reliable AI?
- How does relative lack of transparency in AI helps (or hurts?) attackers and defenders?