August 22, 2022
EP80 CISO Walks Into the Cloud: Frustrations, Successes, Lessons ... And Does the Risk Change?
- David Stone, Staff Consultant at Office of the CISO, Google Cloud
View more episodes
- Speaking as a former CISO, what triggered your organization migration to the cloud?
- When did you and the security team get brought in?
- How did you plan your security team journey to the cloud?
- Did you take going to cloud as an opportunity to change things beyond the tools you were using?
- As you got going into the cloud, what was the hardest part for your organization ?
- What was most surprising? Good surprise and bad surprise?
- How did you design security controls for the cloud?
- How do you validate and verify security controls in the cloud?
- How did you incorporate your cloud environment into your SOC’s responsibility?
- One final strategic question: is moving to Cloud a net risk reduction? Can it be?