November 28, 2022
EP99 Google Workspace Security: from Threats to Zero Trust
- Nikhil Sinha, Group Product Manager, Workspace Security
- Kelly Anderson, Product Marketing Manager, Workspace Security
View more episodes
- We are talking about Google Workspace security today. What kinds of threats do we have to care about here?
- Are there compliance-related motivations for security here too? Is compliance in the cloud changing?
- How’s adoption of hardware keys for MFA going for your users, and how are you helping them?
- Is phishing finally solved because of that?
- Can you explain why hardware security FIDO/WebAuthn is such a step function compared to, say, RSA number generator tokens?
- Have there been assumptions in the Workspace security model we had to change because of WFH? And what changes with RTO and permanent hybrid?