August 30, 2021
Future of EDR: Is It Reason-able to Suggest XDR?
- Sam Curry, Chief Security Officer @ Cybereason and Visiting Fellow @ National Security Institute
View more episodes
- EDR was “invented” in 2013 and we are now in 2021. What do you consider to be modern EDR components and capabilities?
- Where has EDR fallen short on its initial hype?
- How focused are the attackers on bypassing EDR?
- How do you think EDR works in the cloud?
- In your view, how would future EDR work for containers, microservices, etc?
- Why aren’t we winning the war against ransomware?
- XDR is an interesting concept, so how do you define XDR? Is XDR just EDR++ or is XDR SIEM 4.0?