July 26, 2021
Linking Up The Pieces: Software Supply Chain Security at Google and Beyond
- Eric Brewer, VP of Infrastructure, and Google Fellow @ Google
- Aparna Sinha, Director of Product Management @ Google Cloud
View more episodes
- What is software supply chain security and how is it different from other kinds of supply chain security?
- What types of organizations need to care about it? Is supply chain security a concern for large, elite enterprises only?
- What’s the relationship between what we’re doing here, and what SBOM is?
- Can you talk us through a quick threat assessment of a supply chain security issue? What are the realistic threats here and who are the threat actors involved?
- How does Google try to solve these problems internally? Have we succeeded?
- How does this translate into our products? By the way, what’s SLSA?