June 14, 2021
More Cloud Migration Security Lessons
- Jane Chung, VP of Cloud @ Palo Alto
- Joe Crawford, Director of Strategic Technology Partnerships for Google Cloud @ Palo Alto
View more episodes
- What are the top security mistakes you’ve seen during cloud migrations?
- What is your best advice to security leaders who want to go to the cloud using the on-premise playbook?
- What security technologies may no longer be needed in the cloud? Which are transformed by the cloud?
- Cloud often implies agility, but sometimes security slows things down, how to fix that?
- How do security needs change based on adoption architecture (cloud, hybrid with on-premise, multi-cloud, multi cloud with on-premise)?
- From a security perspective, is there really any such thing as “lift and shift”?
- How do we teach cloud to security leaders who “grew up” on-premise?