July 19, 2021
Threat Detection at Google Cloud Security Summit
No guests. Just us.
View more episodes
- What would you say are the most things that Chronicle is trying to address today?
- What are the good ways to use threat intel to detect threats that do not ruin your SOC?
- What does “autonomic” security mean, anyway? Is this a fancy way of saying “automatic” or something more?
- For sure, “the Cloud is not JUST someone else’s computer“ - but how does this apply to threat detection?
- What makes threat detection “cloud-native”?
- What kinds of ML magic does your mini UEBA inside SCC use?
- Can you really do automated remediation in the cloud?